1. What does TFC Circuit Co.,Ltd. do?
A: We specialize in manufacturing thick film ceramic based circuit, RF/Microwave laminate as well as PCB assembly, mainly focus on the fabrication and assembly services of quick turn prototype, small to middle volume orders.
2. What market do you target for sales?
A: The printed circuit board we manufactured are mainly exported to foreign countries, currently more than 90% of our electronic board products are shipped to Europe. North America and other Asian countries.
3. What certifications your company got?
A: We have been certified to ISO9001:2008, ISO14001 and UL certification and complied with the RoHs & WEEE requirements for lead free products through SGS test
4. Will TFC Circuit Co.,Ltd. sign a non-disclosure and/or non-compete agreements?
A: Yes, It’s in TFC’s best interest to protect the interests of our customers.
5. What’s your payment terms?
A: For the new customers in the initial period of cooperation, basically we use the terms of T/T in advance, for qualified business accounts we use credit payment terms such as net 30 days.
1. What information is required for a quote?
A: Please use Gerber data, fabrication notes and array drawing data when you request a quote. This will give you an accurate quote in a short period of time.
2.How long is my quote valid?
A: Your quote is valid for 60 days from the date you receive it via email. If you want to confirm the quote is still valid after the expiry date, please contact your sales representative.
3. Do you check my artwork?
A: Yes, We check your artwork based on Gerber files or AutoCAD files. We could provide some suggestions to you free of charge if you need, on our design rules such as increasing clearance, trace width or pad size to decrease cost or make your ordered boards within our manufacturing capability. But it is still up to you to make decisions.
4. What format files can you read?
A: We prefer to receive gerber files with DWG/DXF files, but if you can’t output in these formats, please send your design data and our engineers will deal with them.
5. What do you do with my Set-up & E-Test cost?
A: The Set-up charge is used for our preparation of tooling and film process. The E-Test cost is used for flying probe test or our preparation of E-Test fixtures, the Set-up and E-Test fixture cost is only charged one time, it means that you will not need to pay them for repeat orders of the same PCB layout files.
6. How do you ship the boards, what carrier do you use?
A: Normally our shipment terms are based on FOB Shanghai. We also do other shipment terms if necessary.
7. How quickly do you respond to a quote request?
A: Normally we will respond to a quote request in 24 hours during our working time, however, complex Thick Film or PCBs may need more time for an accurate quote. In this time, we will assess your data and specification for manufacturing suitability and evaluate the availability of non-standard materials.
8. What lead times can you offer?
A: We have quick turn services for PCB prototype which use our own laminate material, most orders with small up to middle volume PCBs could be delivered 8 to 15 working days, depending on your requirements and the complexity of the order and volume ordered. Regarding Thick Film, please click here.
9. What can I do if I receive unsatisfied circuit?
A: Please refer to following steps if you receive unsatisfied circuit
1. Contact us about the defect within one week upon receiving the parts
2. Send a digital photo and description of the defect.
3. Our QA engineer will review your request and if the parts are non-conforming per customer specifications, we’ll process your request.
4. Upon your approval, we’ll address the problem and re-run your order based on the original order request. There will be no additional charge.
5. If you request for a refund, we will refund 100% of your order amount.
1.Why should circuit boards be electrically tested?
A: Electrical test is very important after the processes of PCB manufacturing, because this is the only way for any PCB manufacturer to ensure the PCB board shipped have zero shorts or opens. Visual inspection can never be 100% effective. Especially, if the defect is under the solder mask, electrical test is the only way to catch it.
2.What should be shown in drill file: Drill diameter or finished hole diameter?
A: Please provide finished hole diameter in your drill files.
3.What is your standard specification PCB?
A: The following is used for our standard specification boards: 1oz copper weight, white silkscreen, green solder mask, Sn chemical finished.
4. How to reduce the cost of circuit boards?
A: The PCB price is related with many factors, such as layer counts, raw material, board thickness, copper thickness, surface treatment, min hole size, total hole quantity, min trace width/spacing etc.
If you want to get the lower price, please design your circuit board as simple as possible..
5. Can you manufacture my PCBs from a picture file?
A: No, We can’t accept BMP, GIF, TIFF or JPG pictures as the manufacturing file as these formats are not good for PCB manufacturing. But you can use these files to request a quotation.